Thai Coconut, Broccoli and Coriander Soup
- 1/3 cup store-bought green curry paste
- 1 13.5-ounce can coconut milk
- 3 cups Crowded Kitchen Garden Vegetable Stock
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 lb broccoli florets chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves plus more to serve
- 2 cups cilantro leaves
- 2 scallions shredded
- Store-bought crispy shallots or onions to serve
Place the curry paste in a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add the coconut milk, water, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Add the broccoli, cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the broccoli is tender. Remove from the heat and add the spinach leaves and half the cilantro.
Using an immersion blender, blend the soup until smooth. Divide among serving bowls and top with the extra spinach, remaining cilantro, scallions and shallots.